WATOC Board Meeting
The WATOC Board will meet from 1:30 to 4:00 PM on Saturday, August 15, 2020 in the Vancouver Convention Centre. The Board meeting will be followed at 4:30 PM by a dinner cruise to the Indian Arm, a fjord NE of Vancouver harbour.
All registered participants will enjoy a complimentary excursion. The excursions will be offered on a first-come basis. Registered participants may purchase additional excursion tickets for family members and guests in advance or at the Registration Desk. The number of tickets available at the Registration Desk will be limited and therefore advance purchases are encouraged.
The excursion options are:
- Vancouver Harbour Cruise, including English Bay and False Creek
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC
- Grouse Mountain Skyride and Resort
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Sea to Sky Gondola, Squamish
- VanDusen Botanical Garden and Queen Elizabeth Park
- City Highlights including Stanley Park and English Bay